Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Put [Blank] in the Title - Just for the Laughs


Just for the Laughs. I don't mean to offend anyone.

(Just Random Study Break)


#PutBlankInTheTitle

Don't try this at home, kids.




[Vagina]


Get Vagina or die trying!

Somebody told me
you had a girlfriend
who looked like Vagina
That I had in Febuary of last year


[Penis]

I got 99 body parts,
but a penis ain't one.

I got my penis for the long way round
The one with the prettiest of pubes
It's a sight that makes you shiver.
and I'm sure it will deliver
So I really need to get it inside you!
When I cum, when I cum...



[Tumor]

I'm a Tumor Girl
in a Tumor World
Life in Chemo
It's so Emo.
You can't brush my hair
I lose it everywhere.


99 Karzinome

auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont

Don't stop me now
Cause I'm having a Tumor!

Isn't it a Tumor, don't you think?
A little Tuuumor?



[Farts]

And all the girls say:
Pretty Shart for a White Guy!

And I think to myself:
what a wonderful Fart!

And I smelled his farts
now I'm a believer
not a trace of doubt in my nose!
I'm in shoooock...

Kommentare:

  1. And she's back, ladies and gentlemen! Amen.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hahaha :D yeah what a comeback. But when you have exams There's nothing you can do, but put your brain to rest.

      Löschen
  2. I'm going to have "I'm a tumor" stuck in my head all day now xD

    AntwortenLöschen